April 11th & 12th
The Heel and Crank Duathlon (3 mi. run / 16 mi. bike / 3 mi. run.) and the Bridge Street Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) will be taking place on the same weekend in April! See if you can you take on the 35.1 Mile Challenge by competing in both events! All finishers who complete both races will receive a complimentary beer mug with both race logos to show off your accomplishment! In order to receive your mug, please submit your contact information in the form below.
Here’s how registration for the 35.1 mile challenge will work will work:
1) You will need to register for the Heel and Crank Duathlon as an individual racer. (Sorry relays do not qualify this year)
2) You will need to register for the Bridge Street Half Marathon.
3) You will need to fill out the 35.1 mile challenge application below (at no additional cost).
4) Complete the Heel and Crank Duathlon on April 11th and the Bridge Street Half Marathon on April 12th
5) Pick up your award from the Team Rocket Tri Tent near the Bridge Street Half Marathon finish line
Register Here: REGISTER HERE
Additional Race Information On The Individual Races Can Be Found Below:
April 11, 2015 / Saturday 8 AM
Heel and Crank Duathlon
Race Location: Mooresville, AL.
Race Director: Eric Broyles
For additional race information and registration, visit www.imathlete.com/events/HeelandCrank
April 12, 2015 / Sunday 7AM
Bridge Street Town Centere Half Marathon
Race Location: Bridge Street Town Centere in Huntsville, AL.
Race Director: Suzanne Taylor
For additional race information and registration, visit bridgestreethalfmarathon.com/